Mittwoch, 26. Mai 2010

Trip To ITALY


Last week our class went on Sport- and Culture-Week to Italy, Bibione. It was a nice week with a lot of sunshine. I really enjoyed it and I wish I would be there now.

We started on Monday 8:00 p.m. and visited the town Udine in the afternoon. At 6 o'clock we arrived at our homes disposed by Villaggio Tourisico Internazionale. Of course we visited the beach and jumped into the sea.



On Tuesday we spent the whole day in Venice. I really love Venice, with all the bridges and small streets. To keep us busy our teachers gave us a "little" quiz about Venice. Those who found out the most things got a little price. So we were walking through the city for more than 3 hours and tried to answer the questions. In the end we asked some gondoliers and policemen. :)
After this torture we spent a comfortable evening on our veranda.



Wednesday morning we went to nearby forest to try to kill birds - just joking...we tried to hit a target with bow and arrow. This wasn't easy, I just hit it one time. In the afternoon we had some free time, which we spent on the beach. At 2 o'clock we all got a bike and rode to a beautiful old lighthouse in a bay. Wednesday was our sports day so we went to the disco in the evening. Unfortunately we were a little bit to loud (said the security) so they took away our Camping Cards.



On Tuesday we visited Marano Lagunare. There was nothing to do, so we took a lot of photos. In the afternoon we could decide if we wanted to play beach soccer, boccia or beach volleyball. I played beach volleyball and it was great fun. In the evening we were allowed to stay in Bibione until 1 o'clock. So we did.




Unfortunately we left on Friday 10 o'clock. But before Yvonne, Angelika, Werner and I watched the sunset. We arrived at Perg at 5 o'clock and I was happy when I met my bed.

This week was a great experience and I would regret if I hadn't been there.

Keine Kommentare: